Sunday, January 25, 2009

How i met your Mother?


The very first time I saw this show, I was not very impressed and I told my brother this when he asked me what I thought. He gave me a look of disappointment not unlike the look that Lora gives me". I could not just forget about "The Look" knowing that my brother and I have similar taste for the most part. When I got home from a month long vacation and had nothing better to do and had already watched all of the Sopranos and Entourage yes all seasons and yes the ending of sopranos sucks and yes the end of the new season of entourage is damn good. There is nothing to watch in the middle of the day so I thought I would give it another shot and download the first season. I have been hooked ever since. Not only that Amy started watching. However Amy will not watch shows on the computer so we had to go buy the second season on DVD. Some people ask me if I drank this weekend... no did nothing worth talking about other then watching one of the best comedy shows ever not to mention the best show on CBS.

You might think... could they really watch the whole second season in one weekend. Then I would sadly tell you that we did not. Dinner and taking our dog to the park, and damn pottery barn got in the way "thanks Josh and Lora". With all of the distractions we did finish the first season and 2 DVDs of the new or second season.

Oh by the way... you might be asking your self why would they not just go to the local Blockbuster to rent the second season? The answer is that the second season is like the lost season. No Blockbuster this side of the cascade mountains has the second season for reasons unknown to Amy and I. they only have seasons 1&3 so I look at bestbuy.com they have season 2 but it is $32. But we were not going to best buy so it would have to wait. Little did I know Amy wanted to go to Target "one of our favorite stores". MAN was I happy to my surprise not only did they have season 2 it was $17.99 and you know the rest.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys finally saw the light. I still have to get my hands on season 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to start celebrating Slapsgiving!

    ReplyDelete