Monday, January 19, 2009

All the time in the world

Right now i have all the time in the world. between jobs or just wasting time till sears gives me a call back to a job that i am not the best at but at the same time i had no training a year ago and now i am leaps and bounds better then when I started and i feel like i get better every day. That is some thing i have to do or so i am told from the guys i worked with last season. They told me "nick I have been doing this job for 20 years and I still have to learn something new everyday". Man that made me feel like I was in Iowa out back of my house with my dad and he was showing me how to change my breaks or my oil or my windshield wipers for the first time. not that all the time my dad Knew exactly what he was doing because it was almost cretin that he would start dropping "F" bombs when something went wrong and in most cases did go wrong. My dad knew how the simple things on cars worked so in most cases he could figure it out but he would have to work on it the first time and i went threw some cars and most of the time it was his first go round with that car type so it would be a little different or we would need a new tool so that would be some more time he would have to use on one of his few days off or the little time he had before he would go into work but we would always get the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment